Generation 4 Reactors - advanced reactors - Fail-Safe - Unmatched economic competitiveness - GENERATION Iv Nuclear Energy Systems Services
Gen IV Nuclear Energy Systems Services, LLC
Green Nukes—where Green Energy Meets Smart Grid—and Stops the Advance of Global Climate Change
The Next and the Most Advanced Generation of Nuclear Power Has Arrived
A Pioneer Leading the Way to a New & Progressive Nuclear Energy Era
Uniquely Qualified to Make Nuclear Energy
A Joy to Deploy
With Unmatched Economic Competitiveness
The utilization of Fail-Safe nuclear power will go ahead, whether you join in it or not!
Gen IV Nuclear Energy Systems Services, an eminent reactor designer and the industry's worldwide technological leader, is a provider of mission-driven innovation—bridging the gap between Fail-Safe design and unmatched economic competitiveness—delivering high quality, commercially viable & licensable, cutting-edge, defensible state-of-the-art nuclear energy technologies that include:
- True advanced Gen IV Reactors for power generation.
- Gen V Smart & Resilient Power Reactors (iReactors™) is an Intrinsic Self-regulative system, with Self-BurnUp-Optimization, Unanticipated-transient Self-predictive Avatar, and Self-Repair Avatar.
- U.S. Patented Nuclear Propulsion Spacecraft. The Space Modular Reactor for Propulsion (SMR-P™) spacecraft for economical transportation of strategic resources from nearby celestial bodies.
- High specific-impulse deep-space Relativistic Propulsion Reactors (RPR™) spacecraft for interplanetary, and interstellar manned voyages.
- Asteroid Interceptor & Deflector (AID™), a planetary defense vehicle to intercept & neutralize oncoming asteroids anywhere within the Solar System.
- Orbital Spacecraft Carrier (OSC), a platform to carry, deploy, recover, and to facilitate spacecrafts operations in a planetary orbit within the Solar System.
- Orbital Recycling Scout (ORS), a platform to hunt and catch space debris—large enough to be tracked in orbit above earth, for delivery to the Moon—to be used as raw material for a permanent station—completing a multiplanetary recycling odyssey. A manned-version of this platform will afford a business-opportunity for the International Space Station to serve as a transfer-station for crew and supplies, to safely and reliably travel to and from the Moon—in an orbital rendezvous.
- Deep Space Power Station (DSPS), a platform to provide electric power and heat for a permanent manned station on Mars, or other celestial bodies with solid surface and similar atmosphere. It is fully autonomous, and will get to its destination under its own propulsion from Low Earth Orbit. Upon arrival, it will self-deploy, and begin power production within hours. DSPS is a modular power-station, which can be scaled up by additional power units, to accommodate electrification of the habitable borough. Design characteristics include a nominal thermal power of 1,000 megawatts, which would produce approximately 400 megawatts of electrical power, and 600 megawatts of regenerative heat.
- Deep Space Station (DSS) is a platform capable of supporting a crew in deep space, particularly between stars. DSS is fully autonomous, and will get to its destination under its own propulsion from Low Earth Orbit. DSS is a modular space-station, which can be scaled up by additional units, as the mission evolves.
- Nuclear Thermal Desalination Reactor (NTDR) fueled by depleted uranium tails. NTDR will provide heat for desalination process. NTDR is a modular ecosystem, and can be scaled up as the need increases.
—in a reproducible, transparent, and orderly manner; on-time and on-budget, for public agencies, and private sector companies. Leveraging preeminence science-based analytical skills, with expert knowledge of applicable theories, practices, and ability to research, in order to develop creative answers to complex problems; while recognizing and bearing; (i) project management, (ii) total quality management, and (iii) safety culture—responsibilities and accountabilities.
Federal Agencies Contract Vehicles, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
Gen IV Nuclear Energy Systems Services, LLC, is a registered entity in the GSA System for Award Management. The company has successfully completed the GSA training “Pathway to Success,” Certification Date, April 17, 2015. The company DUNS as well as Tax ID Numbers will be furnished upon request.
Gen IV Nuclear Energy Systems Services provides professional engineering services in the following areas:
NAICS (North American Industry Classification System Codes):
- 221113 Electric Power Generation, Nuclear
- 237130 Nuclear Power Plant Construction
- 237990 Nuclear Waste Disposal Site Construction
- 332410 Nuclear Reactors
- 336412 Rocket Engines
- 336415 Developing Prototypes for Space Vehicle Engines
- 423860 Space Propulsion Units
- 481212 Space Transportation
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541690 Nuclear Energy Consulting Services
- 926130 Nuclear Energy Inspection and Regulation
- 927110 Space Research Services
PSC (Product and Service Codes):
- AG51 [R&D Energy: Nuclear (Basic Research)]
- AG52 [R&D Energy: Nuclear (Applied Research/Exploratory Development)]
- AG53 [R&D Energy: Nuclear (Advanced Development)]
- AG54 [R&D Energy: Nuclear (Engineering Development)]
- AG55 [R&D Energy: Nuclear (Operational Systems Development)]
- AG56 [R&D Energy: Nuclear (Management/Support)]
- AG57 [R&D Energy: Nuclear (Commercialized)]
- AJ1 [R&D General Science/Technology: Physical Sciences]
- AJ4 [R&D General Science/Technology: Engineering (Basic Research)]
- AJ9 [R&D General Science/Technology: Other]
- AR1 [R&D Space: Aeronautics/Space Technology]
- AR2 [R&D Space: Science/Applications]
- AR3 [R&D Space: Flight]
- AR7 [R&D Space: Commercial Programs]
- AR9 [R&D Space: Other]
- B543 [Special Studies/Analysis-Energy]
- B544 [Special Studies/Analysis-Technology]
- L018 [Technical Representative-Space Vehicles]
- L044 [Technical Representative-Nuclear Reactors]
- 4470 [Nuclear Reactors]